An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a plastic surgery procedure performed at by Dr. Sofer at the Plastic Surgery Center of Fairfield in Connecticut and New York. Arm lift addresses the excess sagging skin on the arm by lifting the underlying supportive tissue that defining the shape of the upper arm. Through arm lift the arm is re-defined and the skin is tightened.
Causes for sagging skin of the arm includes fluctuations in weight, age, and heredity.
Arm lift surgery may be right for you if the underside of your upper arms are sagging or appear loose and full due to excess skin and fat.
Why Schedule your Arm Lift Surgery with Dr. Sofer at the Plastic Surgery Center of Fairfield
- Dr. Sofer is an award winning Plastic Surgeon who has been in practice for over 15 Years.
- He has been recognized as the best Plastic Surgeon in Fairfield County for 4 years in a row and was recently recognized by prestigious Castle Connelly as top Doctor in NY Metro
- He is certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Sofer has established a reputation of caring with devotion and unsurpassed surgical skill
- Patient satisfaction and safety is our top concern.
Arm Lift - Dr. Sofer's Approach
Consultation: Your type and degree of sagging arm will be evaluated. Liposuction vs direct surgical excision will be discussed
Duration of surgery for Arm Lift: 2-3 hours depending on the degree of the loose skin
Anesthesia: General by a board certified anesthesiologist in an accredited surgical facility or hospital
Recovery after Arm Lift Surgery:
- 1-2 hours in the Recovery room
- 3 days of management of surgical discomfort with pain meds and muscle relaxant
- 10-14 days: resume your activitiesof daily living
- 4-6 weeks: Full exercise
Arm Lift Cost Connecticut: $5000-$7000 depending on the amount of time needed in the OR and anesthesia.
We also offer financing through carecredit so don't forget to ask...Learn more