Body contouring after massive weight loss
Weight loss has many benefits. In many cases it even improves Hypertension and Diabetes. However, it may also lead to skin and tissues that lack the elasticity to conform to the reduced body size. Body contouring after massive weight loss removes excess skin and fat while improving the shape of the underlying support tissue. The result is a more normal appearance with smoother contours.
Body contouring procedures may include:
- Tummy tuck: for hanging skin and fat. Paniculectomy may be covered by insurance under certain circumstances depending on your insurance policy. The circumstances include weight loss of over a 100 lbs, Panus below the groin line, recurrent rash, etc. Contact your insurance carrier to determine what constitutes medical necessity. Learn more...
- Breast lift: for flat and saggy breasts. Learn more...
- Lower body lifts: sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, groin and outer thighs
- Medial thigh lift: sagging of the inner, outer and mid thigh
- Brachioplasty (arm lift) Learn more...
- Facelift Learn More...
Why should have your Body Contouring after massive weight loss Surgery with Dr. Sofer at the Plastic Surgery Center of Fairfield?
- Dr. Sofer is an award winning Plastic Surgeon who has been in practice for over 15 Years.
- He has been recognized as the best Plastic Surgeon in Fairfield County for 4 years in a row and is also recognized by prestigious Castle Connelly as top Doctor in NY Metro.
- He is certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Sofer has established a reputation of caring with devotion and unsurpassed surgical skill
- Patient satisfaction and safety is our top concern.