Breast Lift Enhancement:
A woman’s breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness. These changes and loss of skin elasticity can result from:
- Weight fluctuations
In some people the areola becomes enlarged over time, and a breast lift will reduce this as well. A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile that is youthful and uplifted.
What breast lifts cannot do.
Breast lift surgery cannot significantly change the size of your breasts or round out the upper part of your breast. If you want your breasts to look fuller, breast lift and augmentation surgery maybe what you are interested in. If you want smaller breasts, consider reduction surgery that will lift your breasts as well.
Is it right for me?
Consider what “You” are interested in achieving. Breast lift surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
A breast lift is a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
- You do not smoke
- You have realistic expectations
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts sag, have lost shape and volume
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or are pendulous
- When unsupported, your nipples fall below the breast crease
- Your nipples and areolas point downward
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- One breast is lower than the other