A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids. It therefore places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position. It also reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead and improves the frown lines and vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows.
Brow Lift - Dr. Sofer's approach
With the advent of neurotoxins such as Botox and Dysport, the need for brow lift surgery has significantly reduced. Many patients are satisfied with the amount of lift of the eyebrow that they achieve with botox or dysport. There are patients however, that would prefer a more permanent solution and therefore opt for surgical browlift.
Duration of brow lift surgery
1.5 - 2.5 hours.
General by a board certified anesthesiologist in an accredited surgical facility or hospital
Recovery after brow lift surgery
- 1-2 hours in the Recovery room
- 3 days of management of surgical discomfort with pain meds and muscle relaxant
- 10-14 days: resume your activities of daily living
- 4-6 weeks: Full exercise
Cost of brow lift plastic surgery
$6000-$8000 depending on the amount of time needed in the OR and anesthesia.
Reinvigoration procedures usually performed with brow lifts may include:
- Eyelid surgery to renew aging eyes
- Facelift to revitalize declining changes from the face to neck areas
- Non-surgical skin resurfacing procedures
- Non-surgical botox and dermal fillers
We also offer financing through care credit so don't forget to ask...Learn more