A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids. It therefore places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position. It also reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead.
Why should you have your brow lift with Dr. Sofer at the Plastic Surgery Center of New York?
- Dr. Sofer is an award winning Plastic Surgeon who has been in practice for over 15 Years.
- He has been recognized as the best Plastic Surgeon in Fairfield County for 4 years in a row and was recently recognized by prestigious Castle Connelly as top Doctor in NY Metro
- He is certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery.
- He performs browlift with endotine for longer lasting outcome
- Patient satisfaction and safety is our top concern.
Brow Lift - Dr. Sofer's approach
Consultation: With the advent of neurotoxins such as Botox and Dysport, the need for brow lift surgery has significantly reduced. Many patients are satisfied with the amount of lift of the eyebrow that they achieve with botox or dysport. There are patients however, that would prefer a more permanant solution and therefore opt for surgical browlift
Duration of brow lift surgery: 1.5-2.5 hours.
Anesthesia: General by a board certified anesthesiologist in an accredited surgical facility or hospital
Recovery after brow lift surgery:
- 1-2 hours in the Recovery room
- 3 days of management of surgical discomfort with pain meds and muscle relaxant
- 10-14 days: resume your activities of daily living
- 4-6 weeks: Full exercise
Cost of brow lift plastic surgery: $6000-$8000 depending on the amount of time needed in the OR and anesthesia.
We also offer financing through carecredit so don't forget to ask...Learn more