A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids. It places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position and reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead. Brow lifts also improve frown lines and vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows.
Brow Lift - Dr. Sofer's approach
With the advent of neurotoxins such as Botox and Dysport, the need for brow lift surgery has significantly reduced. Many patients are satisfied with the amount of eyebrow lift they achieve with Botox or Dysport. However, there are patients who prefer a more permanent solution and therefore opt for a surgical brow lift.
Duration of brow lift surgery
1.5 - 2.5 hours
Anesthesia is general by a board certified anesthesiologist in an accredited surgical facility or hospital.
There will be three incisions in the scalp within the hairline. The tissue is then elevated and anchored in place with the use of endotine... Learn More
Recovery after brow lift surgery
- 1-2 hours in the recovery room
- 3 days managing surgical discomfort with pain medications and muscle relaxants
- 10-14 days to resume your daily living activities
- 4-6 weeks to resume full exercise
Cost of brow lift plastic surgery
Costs range between $6000-$8000 depending on the amount of time needed in the OR and anesthesia.
Reinvigoration procedures usually performed with brow lifts may include:
- Eyelid surgery to renew aging eyes
- Facelift to revitalize declining changes from the face and neck areas
- Non-surgical skin resurfacing procedures
- Non-surgical botox and dermal fillers
We also offer financing through CareCredit... Learn More