Ear Pinning Surgery
Ear surgery (otoplasty) creates a natural shape while bringing balance and proportion to the ears and face. Even correction of minor deformities can have profound benefits on physical appearance and self-esteem.
If protruding or disfigured ears bother you or your child, you may consider plastic surgery.
Ear pinning surgery can:
- Treat extruding ears on either side with different degrees
- Help fix unhappiness with a prior ear surgery
Ear pinning Costs
Plastic Surgery Cost Breakdown: These costs usually include a one time fee that includes everything from start to finish. Here is a rough breakdown of the fees:
- Initial consultation with the doctor and nurses (1 Hour)
- Pre-op appointment to review paperwork and gathering information regarding medication and follow up appointments. Photo are usually taken, implant selection. (1-2 Hours)
- Surgery Fee for your plastic surgeon
- Anesthesia for you surgery
- Operating room fee (equipment, staff and room fee)
- Garments (may or may not be included)
- All Follow up visits (Usually 3-6 visits, 15-30 min each)
- Post-op photos
- Bandages and equipment used during follow up visits.
- 24 hour on call Surgeon