Brazilian Butt Lift
In Fairfield, CT, Dr. Alfred Sofer performs buttock augmentation, often called a Brazilian butt lift, to increase fullness, roundness, and projection of the buttocks. This natural buttock augmentation procedure uses your very own body fat that has been harvested from other areas of the body, fortified, and then transplanted by micro injections into areas that could use a little extra volume.
To find out more about buttock augmentation, request your consultation with Dr. Sofer using the online form or call our office at (203) 336-9862 to schedule an appointment. People visit Dr. Sofer for Brazilian butt lift surgery from Westport, Darien, Norwalk, Stamford, and other nearby communities.
Buttock Augmentation – Dr. Sofer’s Approach
Your body is fully evaluated. A surgical plan is tailored to specifically address your body. In Dr. Sofer’s view, the buttocks are only a fraction of the back. To achieve a desirable outcome, the upper back, lower back, and waist all need to be addressed.
View our photo gallery and see real results from our brazilian butt lift patients.
Using power assisted liposuction, Dr. Sofer is quickly able to harvest the fat. He uses LipoFilter®, a large-volume (3-liter), dual-chamber, fat harvesting and separation system, to maintain high fat cell viability.
The fat taken from the ‘donor’ areas is then filtered, condensed, purified, and fortified in a process that allows it to become more compatible with the transplanted area. The fat extraction and preparation process allows preservation of the health and integrity of the fat cell. Through this method and with the assistance of Water or Body-Jet Liposuction, very compatible grafting material can be done.
This compatible mixture is then inserted into the desired areas via tiny injections. By using your own fat, the risk of infection and tissue rejection is extremely low compared to a foreign material. The amount of fat that can be reused will depend on how much is removed in the beginning stage with the lipolysis procedure.
Individual results may vary.
Duration of Buttock Augmentation Surgery
1.5–3 hours depending on the amount of fat harvested and re-injected
General anesthesia is from a board certified anesthesiologist. It occurs in a hospital or an accredited surgical facility.
Recovery After a Buttock Augmentation
While experiences vary, in general:
- Patients are in the recovery room for 1–2 hours.
- Patients manage surgical discomfort for 3 days with pain medications and muscle relaxants.
- Patients take 10–14 days to resume your daily living activities.
- Patients resume full exercise in 4–6 weeks.
Dr. Sofer's Photo GalleryIndividual results may vary.
Cost of a Buttock Augmentation
These costs usually include a one time fee that includes everything from start to finish.
- Initial consultation with the doctor and nurses (lasts 1 hour)
- Pre-op appointment to review paperwork and gathering information regarding medication and follow up appointments. Photo are usually taken, implant selection. (lasts 1–2 hours)
- Surgery fee for your plastic surgeon and fees for your 24-hour on-call surgeon
- Anesthesia, garments (possibly included) and operating room fees of staff, equipment and room fee for you surgery
- 3–6 follow-up visits lasting 15–30 minutes each and may have additional bandage and equipment costs
- Post-operative photographs
Factors such as doctor, place and more can influence final costs.
- Geography: Cost of living and location you live in.
- Surgical Time: This is especially relevant with larger surgeries and depends on the individual.
- Skill: Your doctor’s skill level can influence costs.
- Implants: Which implant you choose can also impact your charge.
Financing options via CareCredit are available… Learn More
Points for rewards in the future can be earned… Learn More